These guys really know their stuff. We don’t let just anybody work on our equipment.
- Dave Younkin, Creative Woods
When we’re down, Comprehensive Repair ALWAYS finds some way to get us going ASAP.
- Ryan Masters, Design Masters
Comprehensive Repair comes out and services our three-head sander, planer-sander, and rebuilt our orbital sander. They're very detail oriented.
- John Fradette, Custom Panel Doors
Nothing seems too big or small for Comprehensive Repair. They rebuilt our CNC router gearbox, installed and tuned our used SCMI edgebander, installed our new SCMI widebelt sander, and even work on my old Foley Belsaw. I recommend them to everyone.
- Scott Bonfig, Ivy Woodcraft
Chris Peterson services all my equipment for an honest price and I don't have problems with it afterwards.
- Geoff Olynik, Champlin Park High School
Comprehensive Repair has always been able to troubleshoot our electrical problems (without a schematic even).
- Doug, Central Marble Products
Chris has been fixing our machinery for years. He’s quick to arrive and quicker to find the problems.
- Troy Danner, Danner’s Cabinet Shop
Comp. Repair services our widebelts, moulders, saws, and bander. He's reliable, fast, and fair.
- Joe Semler, Great Woods Cabinetry